Hair related question bald head

Q: Dear sir,i am 22 years old i am loosing much hair daily while i am looking at my room floor there are many hairs of me it is fearing much and i also have much dandraff while i am puting my hand on head and shakes full of dandraff is coming it also causes some etching on y head sir please give precautions for preventing blad head

Thank you for your query at

Hair loss is becoming increasingly prevalent now, and more so in our country, since we have a predominant low protein diet in our country.
The water quality is also bad, and while taking bath, the hair gets exposed to increased concentrations of chemicals in the water, leading to further hair loss.
One method that really works well is to apply Castor oil in your scalp directly. Castor oil has great health benefits, and if used regularly, it prevents hair loss and reduces dandruff.

You should also use a good anti-dandruff shampoo like Head And Shoulders.

Make sure your diet has adequate protein, try taking two boiled eggs per day, provided you are a non-vegetarian.

Hope this was helpful.