Hand Moving in unwanted ways

Q: Some times when I am trying to do something it can honestly be anything my hand will start feeling weird and then is starts spazing out for a few seconds a dick I never understood why is something wrong with that? P.s it's been happening for the past two months

Symptoms:  Unwanted hand movements

A:   Thank you for your question. Involuntary hand tremors could be due to a developing neurological problem, or due to pressure on the nerves supplying the hand. Based on your brief description, it is difficult to determine what could possibly be causing these spasms or tremors. You would be best served by having your doctor performing a full neurological examination of this and have a nerve conduction study performed on your hand to ascertain if there is any disruption in the way signals are relayed across the nerves of your arm to your hand. We hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com