Hand senitizer in the eye

Patient : Hi I got some hand senitizer into my eye now I tryed to wash it with watter and I tryied some red eye drops should I do anything else?
Doctor :   The alcohol in hand sanitizers can cause can cause severe irritation, tearing and redness if it comes into contact with the eyes. If you get hand sanitizer in your eyes, your immediate goal is to dilute, then remove the alcohol. The antidote is copious amounts of lukewarm water: pour as much as possible across the surface of your eye for 10 to 15 minutes. If your eyes are still red, irritated or burning after treatment, consult your physician.