Hang over or something even more serious?

Patient

Q: I am 5'6, 126 lbs, female, just turned 21 years old
and for my birthday I went out drinking with all of my friends, we had green apple Smirnoff and I probably drank about half of the bottle. This was the first time I had ever had a drink of anything, first time being under the influence.
But this was on Saturday, 09/26/2015 and I still feel ill while it's 10/2/15.
Sometimes I feel really dizzy and I can hear myself speaking more than anything else, most of the time I'm not aware of anything and it's like I'm sitting in the middle of a fishbowl, I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack or something sometimes, moving incorrectly makes me want to vomit, I get really shaky sometimes and I feel super cold even when it's very hot outside. I can't keep down some foods, like chips, soda, different types of water, tea, and sometimes bread. Other times I feel like it gets difficult to breathe.
I'm just wondering what's wrong with me and is it serious.
If it is, what do I do?
If it isn't, what can I do to help myself?

Symptoms:  Sometimes I feel really dizzy and I can hear myself speaking more than anything else, most of the time I'm not aware of anything and it's like I'm sitting in the middle of a fishbowl, I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack or something sometimes, moving incorrectly makes me want to vomit, I get really shaky sometimes and I feel super cold even when it's very hot outside. I can't keep down some foods, like chips, soda, different types of water, tea, and sometimes bread. Other times I feel like it gets difficult to breathe.
Doctor