Hanging "bulb" from vaginal area

Patient : I have a pink/red flesh colored ball hanging inside my vagina. I can't really tell if it's hanging from my vaginal opening or more so my urethral opening. The best way I can describe it is it looks like the uvula that hangs in your throat. I noticed it after intercourse yesterday, which has been painful for me lately (I never check myself out down there even though I should, so who knows how long it's been there). It doesn't hurt to touch. In fact when I touch it I don't feel anything. For a while now I have been having strange vaginal discharge that has an unpleasant smell. I also have frequent UTI's and I recently went to the hospital for stomach pains. They did a CT Scan and didn't see anything but said there was infection and blood in my urine. He gave me antibiotics and sent me on my way. My current symptoms are similar to a UTI but not as intense, along with pain in my lower back on the right side. The fact that I have this thing hanging from my vaginal area is scary. What might it be and what type of doctor should I see?
Symptoms:  Back pain, constant urge to urinate but can't, feels as if I have a tampon in when I do not