Hard lump under scar found 4 months after surgery

Q: Hi, I had a vascular graft to repair a damaged popliteal artery due to trauma four and a half months ago. Under the scar on my thigh where the vein was taken I've developed a hard lump about the size of a golf ball, which moves when pressed. Is this something I should raise with my consultant urgently or routinely, and can you say what it's likely to be? I'd say it's been there around three weeks.

Symptoms:  Hard lump underneath scar. moves when palpated, but no pain. doesn't seem to be attached to anything. surgery was start of july.