Hard Swollen Lymph Node Behind Ear

Patient

Q: Hello, I am a pretty healthy 19 year old male. I am not that active, but I walk a lot every day and play sports so often. About two and a half weeks ago I got out of the shower and noticed that I had a hard lump directly behind my ear on the right side of my skull. It feels like bone, it is pretty hard. It doesn't hurt unless pressed on (in which case it hurts about as much as any other part of your body when pressed on hard) I am nearly certain it is my occipital lymph node but I'm not sure. Is this serious? Should I see a doctor immediately?
Some other info: I haven't had my wisdom teeth out and may have mild gingivitis. I also recently came over a cold. I also had a strange canker sore on the inside of my gums of my molars on the same side. (right side) The canker sore has since gone away. (the swollen lymph node appeared after the canker sore appeared, but still remains after it's gone.)

Symptoms:  Swollen occipital lymph node? (right side) (hard, bone like bump, feels like it's under the bone of my skull, about the size of a nickel)
Slight warmness to forehead and occasionally to ears.
Not sure if relevant or not, but tiny increase in appetite.
Doctor