Hardened Testicle

Patient : I noticed recently that one testicle feels a little harder than the other one. Maybe a tiny bit bigger too. Is this normal..?
Doctor :   It is not normal for one testicle to be harder or larger than the other. These symptoms may indicate the presence of a t esticular tumor. You should see your doctor as soon as possible for a thorough examination. He/she may also order tests such as an ultrasound or CT scan to hel determine the cause of the enlargement. Other possible causes of the hardening and enlargement include infections and incidental trauma.