Harnia operation

Q: My question is that i had Hernia operation when i was 3 years old.when i came to adult i feel that my pre cum come out when i little feel sexual or when i talk to my girl friend on phone even we do not do any sexy chat. i thought it will be my age factor that i feel much sexual that is why my pre cum( transparent liquid) come out from my penis.now im 27 years old and same problem i'm facing now. couple of month i have make plan to do sex with my girl friend even i was in the phase of foreplay,lot of pre cum come out after that when i tried to intercourse with my girl friend , suddenly my cum come out from penis without intercourse

My erection is strong and semen amount is also good and some time i feel that my urine incontinence

I want to know due to Harnia operation my PC muscle goes weak or there is some other problem i have.

please guide me in detail , thanks