Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.
Nose bleed known as Epistaxis occurs commonly due to following reasons:
2. Nasal Polyposis
3. High Blood pressure
4. Bleeding disorders.
So, I would advise you to see an ENT Specialist. He would examine you for any Nasal Polyposis. If not found, he would get following investigations done:
1. X-ray PNS Water View
2. Platelet count
3. Bleeding and Clotting Time.
4. Check your Blood pressure.
If you are found to have sinusitis, I would advise following:
1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day.
2. To take anti allergic like Levocetrizine
3. In cases, who don't respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
I hope it helps.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.