Have a rash in left side neck that started since

Patient

Q: Have a rash in left side neck that started since April 11. Dermotologist fist diagonsed as eczema and gave tiamol cream. Stopped the itch and skin started to peel but then got worse and spread all over neck. Skin is now dry and truned brown and peeling. What is the cause?

Symptoms:  Dry peeling skin in neck, fatigue, pregnant, naseous
Have a rash in left side ne...-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a skin reaction due to some cause like allergens. You can take tablet Levocet 1 times a day for 3 days to help you with it.

If you are better after 3 days, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.