Have access jaw swollen need antibiotic until l find dentist

Patient : Have access jaw swollen need antibiotic until l find dentist
Symptoms:  Swollen between gum an jaw below eye abscess tooth
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific. Noted your history of swelling between gum and jaw below eye - abscess tooth - needs antibiotic until you find a Dentist... Please give some additional information: - Do you have any left over antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines at home? - Since when have you got this problem? - What is your age and gender? Since this is a virtual world my prescription can not be valid, hence you may consult your Doctor to get a prescription of an antibiotic. You can continue with any left-over antibiotics that you have taken in past till you get a prescription. Take anti-inflammatory medicines like Ibuprofen if it suits you. You can have oral rinses of oral antiseptic washes. Hot fomentation helps to alleviate pain. Try to see the area, whether there is pointing so that a mild pressure may allow the pus to escape and gives you relief for swelling and pain. I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.