Have had discomfort a on tip of penis what could be have done?

Patient : Have had discomfort a on tip of penis what could it be have done std test all neg
Doctor :   An UTI may cause discomfort on the tip of the penis. A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection involving the kidne ys, ureters, bladder, or urethra. These are the structures that urine passes through before being eliminated from the body.You have not described what type of discomfort exactly you are having. Please provide clear description of the problem to enable us to provide an useful solution. Please get in touch with a doctor if you have symptoms of UTI and get a urine test if he advises.