Have I Contracted an STI or STD or is it something else?

Patient

Q: Im a 24 year old male, healthy ( up until now) but worried. I don't know if i have contracted something or if i am developing something. Recently in the past couple of years I have been feeling wierd pains every now and again in my anus. I thought it might be my prostate. I have been having protected sex. It doesn't occur frequently so i never gave it a second thought.
But now I have been getting the shivers and waking up in cold sweats. i also am having trouble getting an errection. there is also a history of high blood pressure and diabetes in my family...

also i should mention this just started happening on thrusday.

something else happend on thursday which makes it hard fo rme. I recieved an incomplete blowjob from a girl at school. I didn't ejaculate. Afterwards i was scared so i ran home and washed myself with soap and hydrogen peroxide. right afterwards my penis turtled up. ever since i haven't been waking up with an errection like i usually do or am able to achieve an errection. like i usually am. I have not had any sexual contact with anything since. I went to a clinic and i told them what happend. they ran test but they told me for my sexual orientation, my age demographic, and the circumstances i was in it was very unlikely for me to have caught anything.

I thought to myself i could just have anxiety.
I am scared. help

Doctor