Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Have I got a disease

Have I got a disease

Patient: I am a 23 year old female, and have been experiencing a very strange feeling with my head. I can be sitting or standing or doing anything at all and I can feel my head unwillingly wobbling it feels like someone is just slightly shaking my head. My hands also get very shaky at times also. Can anyone help me with what it could be

Symptoms: Head

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for choosing “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.The symptoms that you have stated of tre mors in hand and wobbly head could be due to anxiety. Anxiety very frequently presents with such symptoms. Medicines such as clonazepam or propranolol will control the anxiety symptomatically and the proper cure of anxiety can be done with paroxetine or escitalopram. These medicines have to be taken for 5-6 months at-least.You may meet your doctor and discuss this possibility and get the medicines prescribed.Hope I am able to answer your concerns.Wish you good health!