Have I got ADHD or ADD?

Patient

Q: Hi, I am a 21 year old girl, have always been a tomboy, easily distracted, have to move hands all the time, daydream a lot, feel stressed out, anxious, I am constantly late for appointments and have trouble finishing tasks, I am not hyperactive, but have to take at least a 30 min walk a day or a jog so that I won't get too stressed out.
Furthermore, I feel it's hard to listen to what other people have to say unless it's very interesting or unusual and I ended a relationship mostly because I was too shy to disagree with him and because I wanted to do more stuff, I didn't want to stay inside all day with him, I felt like I didn't get anything done... Haven't had a relationship before or after that. I feel that I have too much to do, and no time...

Still, I've received above average grades (slightly at least) in most subjects in high School, but I always felt I could do even better, and now when I'm in University I have received worse grades, probably because I have trouble structuring everything and especially to prioritise tasks and I constantly delay appointments and tasks.

When I was 16-17 I was alone a lot because I felt different from the other kids and started drinking a little bit regularly by myself, but quit after that year, cause I felt more secure about myself and managed to hang out with friends more.

Should I go see a doctor? I don't know if it's enough of a problem yet, but I don't want it to become worse either... I am just worried that I'll make the wrong decisions regarding future education etc., I am very good at being "into " all kinds of things, almost obsessed for a few months or up to a year at a time, but the obsession or joy disappears suddenly. I haven't started a bachelors degree yet, and I feel that time and money is running out. I have to start a degree next year. So far I've only taken single subjects and year courses. I am thinking of becoming a Marine Biologist because that will allow me to do a lot of practical work, something I am good at. But I'm taking only science subjects now and I can't concentrate, so maybe I should go with media and photography instead, since I have always liked that and there's less reading involved. What should I do?

Doctor