Have I got flu? any advice appreciated

Patient

Q: Hi I have been suffering from headache, rash on my lower back (skin burning near spine and under armpit) which thankfully has now gone, really high fever, tiredness but unable to sleep, aches pains, sore eyes and I am so tired I can't get out of bed... I have had flu before but this seems worse I'm on my 3rd day and I am now starting to feel depressed and worrying about everything from money to work which I can't really do anything about since I am bedbound... any ideas?

Symptoms:  Rash on my lower back (skin burning near spine and under armpit) which thankfully has now gone, really high fever, tiredness but unable to sleep, aches pains, sore eyes and I am so tired I can't get out of bed
Doctor