Have I got the FLU ?

Patient : I have headache, sore throat, difficulty breathing, aches and pains in my arms and upper back, do i have the flu, or is it just a common cold?
Doctor :   Your symptoms are typical of a Flu infection which should usually run its course from 5-7 days. However it could also be a sign on pneumonia since you have some difficulty breathing which may be due to an infetion focus in the lungs. Thus just to be cautious I would recommend you to consult your family physician so as to conduct a physical examination which would give us a clearer picture of what is going on.