Have I Miscarried a baby?

Patient

Q: Hi, My name is Chloe, I think i've had a miscarriage. my last period was December 19, 2014.

Symptoms:  Heavy bleeding, blood clots, some pain
Doctor

If you think you have miscarried , then the best way to find out that you were possibly pregnant would be to undergo a serum beta hcg test. If the levels of hcg are still more than 1 which they should be if you had recent miscarriage, then pregnancy and abortion would stand confirmed. If on the other hand they are less than 1, then regency is ruled out and the heavy bleed is possibly due to hormonal imbalances.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards