Have i miscarried or is spotting ok and its just to early for scan

Patient

Q: I am after a second opinion i got a positive home pregnancy test on the 28th of january. went to doctor on the 14th of feb to confirm however i had begun spotting on the 12th with no significant pain but have been returning positive readings again today.
I went for a scan yesterday which sowed nothing, everything healthy but no sac or baby went and had bloods done and still waiting on results.
my question is have i miscarried or just too early for scan and spotting is ok?

Doctor