Have I stopped growing: Male adolescent growth spurt

Patient

Q: Hello, i'm a 15 and 6 months male i'm 5 foot 7 inch, and would like to know if i have stopped growing, i have facial hair etc, and haven't grown much for about 2 years, and if i see a doctor now could they do anything a bout it? thankyou

Doctor

A:   It is extremely difficult for me or any other doctor to predict on whether you have stopped growing. Typically boys get a growth spurt at a later age ranging form 12-15 years as compared to females. More over height depends on a lot of factors including gene pool and the average height of your parents. The fact that you are having facila hair means your growth  spurt and you just need to be patient . All the best.