Have I taken too much antibiotics if I never had strep ?

Patient : 2 weeks ago I went to a walk in clinc with a sore throat and fever and the dr said I had strep and gave me antibiotics although he did not do a strep test.. After the course of the antibiotics I woke up 2 days later with even worse symptoms than before so insect back, this time they did a strep test but gave me more antibiotics before we had results.. I have taken them for 2 days and feel better but it turns out I don't have strep.. What do I do? Stop the antibiotics ?
Symptoms:  Fever swollen tonsils and aches
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is important that you complete this second course of antibiotics. Even though you are fe eling better the antibiotic course must be completed in order to completely clear the bacteria infecting your throat. Whether the infection is caused by streptococcal bacteria or other bacteria, the antibiotic course must be completed in order to effectively clear all remaining bacteria. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com