Have just had a circumcision operation and dr said should

Patient : Have just had a circumcision operation and dr said should be healed in a week well it's been 6 days and am still in discomfort with a yellowish mark by my japs eye and bleeds ever so slightly when peeing. Is this infected ? Do I need to go back to the Drs ? Help please
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. After circumcision, the glans is exposed to the air for the first time hence the glans a nd the urethral tip all respond in a different way . Hence you are getting the problems you are facing. Apply Povidone iodine ointment and continue antibiotic orally , this will heal nicely. Hope this helps you.