Have no cliterous

Patient : Hi, I gave birth 9 weeks ago and from then I have no cliterous (it has disappeared) and I have no sensitivity in that area also. After birth I only had 1 stitch which was near the perineum. I am newly married and feeling very uncomfortable with my body now. Everyone I have spoken to have never heard of such a case and I am not sure what treatment I can take to bring it back? Please help.
Doctor :   You mentioned that you gave birth recently after which you had suturing in perineum area and followed which there is abs ent clitoris. The suture you had described is episiotomy suture or perineal tear suture done. Mostly you had perineal tear around clitoris, which might have been sutured or repaired. Consult the doctor who performed your delivery to diagnose the exact cause of missing clitoris and if any further repair possible to restore the clitoris.