Have not had a period since December 26 2014 and breast are bigger, Can i be pregnant?

Patient : Have not had a period since December 26 2014 and brest are bigger could i be pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Not having periods from December, and breasts getting bigger could likely be a possible p regnancy, in case you have had a sexual intercourse. Soreness of breasts, bloating, frequent urination, vomiting, nausea, etc could be signs of early pregnancy.Kindly consult a gynecologist and get an examination done. A pregnancy test will rule out the doubts. Hope this helped. Regards