Have pinhole phimosis currently doing stretches since January, still unable

Patient

Q: Have pinhole phimosis currently doing stretches since January, still unable to retract while flaccid or erect. But that's not why I'm here writing my problem. Problem is I got a bad paper cut on my penis, like 2nd week into stretching and its horroble, honestly looks like it's scard and will be there forever and it's not been the same since, getting erections isn't as easy and I'm only 21. I'm really losing hope and not to mention penis is small really embarrassing and my confidence level is 0%. Is there any creams to use or anything that can help. I can send pictures if possible just need an email to send to. please help me

Doctor