Have small bumps in the genital area Mooliscum, warts, HPV?

Q: Have small bumps in the genital area. Mooliscum, warts, HPV?

Symptoms:  Bumps. Do not itch.
Have small bumps in the gen...-1 Have small bumps in the gen...-2

A:   Hi.
Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and understand your concerns.
Please find my observation below:

> I have seen those small bumps on your genitals, and it is most likely to be a wart caused by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).

> You need to use the following to treat genital warts:
Podofilox 0.5% solution or gel
Imiquimod 5% cream.

> Podofilox solution should be applied with a cotton swab to visible genital warts twice a day for 3 days, followed by 4 days of no therapy. This cycle can be repeated, as necessary, for up to four cycles.

> Imiquimod cream should be applied once daily at bedtime, three times a week for up to 16 weeks. The treatment area should be washed with soap and water 6–10 hours after the application.

> If medical treatment fails to treat those genital warts then you need to go for minor dermatological procedures for removing it like Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen or cryoprobe. Cryotherapy destroys warts by thermal-induced cytolysis.

> I suggest you to please see a Dermatologist near you, so that he can examine you properly and could tell you which treatment would be suitable for you.

Hope I have answered your question in detail.

Wish you good health.
Take care.