Haven’t started period all month last period was March 17th

Patient: Haven’t started period all month last period was March 17th , took 3 pregnancy tests all said negative. I don’t know what I should do ?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Apart from a pregnancy, there are many causes that can lead to missed periods. Anemia, urinary tract infections, vaginitis, stress, thyroid disorders, vitamin deficiencies, prolactin disorders can all lead to delayed cycles.Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations. Blood, urine and hormone tests may be needed. An ultrasound will not only rule out a pregnancy but will also diagnose conditions like Poly cystic ovarian disease, ovarian cysts of endometriosis, adenomyosis, and other uterine and ovarian causes too.Based on the findings, the doctor would treat you with hormonal therapy for a week, and cause withdrawal bleeding. Later you may need to take birth control pills to regularize the cycles.Hope this helped.Regards