Haven't used birth control in four years and no pregnancy. Is this normal?

Patient

Q: I have tried many birth control methods over the years and none seem to work out for me for one reason or another. Therefore, over the last 4 years, I haven't used a method of contraception (besides the pull-out method). Not even condoms. I have had 4 sexual partners over this span of time, and I haven't gotten pregnant. I don't want to get pregnant, so this is a good thing...but I'm just wondering if this is normal, seeing as how the pull-out method has a supposed high-failure rate. I recently saw a gynecologist and she did blood tests for hormones and said everything was normal. I have regular periods every 28 days, and no other existing medical conditions.

Doctor