Having a nervous breakdown

Patient : I think I'm having a breakdown and I don't know what to do about it, I have absolutely no money and don't have a g.p plus I'm scarred that my ex would use it against me in court if he were to find out ( he gives me no money) . I have no friends or family to talk to about this as they don't talk to me anymore and constantly cut me out of there lives as and when they feel like it so as a result I don't trust them anymore either, I have even tried call a helpline but it didn't help as all they kept saying was see ur g.p! I really feel that if anymore stress or anything else happens in my life that it will tip me over the edge, please please help me. Please don't tell me to see g.p or go to hospital as that costs even more then g.p and I have no insurance or medical card
Symptoms:  Lonely, sad, isolated, anxiety, worried all the time, asking myself is it worth it ,tired all the time