Having a problem of hair fall( taking biotin tablets)

Q: Hi doctor....
i am having a problem of hair fall for the last two years...i also have a problem of dandruff.
i am using nizoral shampoo for dandruff ( this i use only when i feel i have more dandruff) and dove hair damage solution for normal cleaning.
i usually do head bath third day and before head bath i apply coconut hair oil.
i have been taking biotin tablets for about 8 months. I am seeing new hairs but still my hair roots are very week and they are falling in large numbers.
please guide me if i m doing the right things and tell me ways to straighten hair roots and reduce hair fall.

Symptoms:  Hair loss. hair thinning.