Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Having Adverse Side Effects! Help!

Having Adverse Side Effects! Help!

Patient: I am taking Viibryd and started having some of the serious symptoms. My doctor isn’t picking up when I call.

Symptoms: My pulse is normal but I am having sweats, numbness, trembling, shakiness, some shaking, some burning, anxiety, and my eyes at least seem unable to slow down but I haven’t anyone to talk to to see if I am acting excitable.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.Either it can be a side-effect of viibryd or it can b e a non-treated anxiety disorder. But at this moment it would be wise to let your doctor know these side-effects and getting these medicines stopped. There are other options as well for anxiety and depression like escitalopram or mirtazapine or venlafaxine etc. These may be tried instead of the viibryd.Do meet your doctor.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.