Having an electricity shots in my hands.

Q: Hellow!I am alady age 26,I have been facing problem wit my hands,any time I try to give something to someone,theirs like an electricity shot between my hand and the other hand of that person,its has been going on now its like 2weeks,please help me to know what is the problem

Symptoms:  Shots

Welcome to Ask The Doctor
Following are the possibilities:
1.Prolapsed Intervertebral Cervical Disc Compression.
2. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
I would advise you to get following:
1. X-ray Cervical spine
2. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D3 levels
3. ESR, CRP, Rheumatoid factor.
4. Nerve Conduction Velocity Testing
5. Thyroid profile.

For Pain i advise following:
1. A combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocholchiside.
2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area.
3. To apply Diclofenac ointment locally.
4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.

If the compression is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamine.
If Carpel Tunnel syndrome is diagnosed on investigations, you would initially be treated with Intraarticular Steroid Injection. If not relived by this, surgery would be performed.
Share my opinion with your doctor, before you act upon it.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.