Having bleeding again in a month by stopping birth control pill

Q: I was taking birth control pill(yasmin) from last 3months this is the forth month where i changed my pill to dronis 30. I took this pill for 6 days and it didn't suit me as i was having vomiting from this so i stopped the pill in between now after 4 days I am today facing my periods again i.e. after 10days of my previous periods. I would like to know is it safe or do i need to take a medication i.e. etosys to stop this period. Hope my next cycle will resume on time. Also I don't want to continue with birth control pills now.