Having Hard skin on neck because I p

Q: I have thik skin for many days in neck and I am afraid what it is. before 2 months it was small pimple on my neck and I tried to break it and I pressed so hard that the small area near to that Pimple became thik Inside (nothink on the skin visible). Now its been many weeks and still the thik portion is as it is and I am afraid how to remove it and make it normal skin. Please help so I can take care before it spread. If I hold it it feels like I am holding clout in my hand. Its just inside the skin but not touhing Born and not painnig much.

Symptoms:  No symptoms till now. Just becomes more when I press it very hard