Having hearing prob all i heard like robot sound

Patient : Having hearing prob . all i heard like robot sound like .
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If this problem of hearing is a recent one, then it could be a conductive deafness. The causes include accumulation of ear wax, trauma to the ear, foreign body, CSOM, ASOM, etc. Kindly consult an ENT doctor for an examination and an otoscopy to find out what is the cause for it. Audiometry and tuning fork tests may be necessary to come to a diagnosis and treat it accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards