Having itching in scrotum Have used candid powder and fourderm

Patient : Having itching in scrotum. Have used candid powder and fourderm ointment. Is it okay? EDIT: Just started applying. There is some rash in inner thigh
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It is better you get yoursel f examined first to confirm fungal infection. If it is confirmed, the treatment is fine, and the itching will resolve. The rash in the thighs could be due to an allergy, you can try Tab. Claritin ( Loratadine ) 10 mg once daily at bedtime for 3-5 days. Hope this was helpful, Regards.