Having pains on my right side Hurts but eases when

Patient : Having pains on my right side. Hurts but eases when I don't move.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit short and not fully informative. You have given a history of pain on the right si de, which hurts on moving and eases when you do not move. My thoughts: Whether this is about the chest or abdomen, the pain coming on movement is an indication that you should see your Doctor. He shall do a clinical evaluation, actual physical examination, investigations and give you prescription based treatment on better diagnosis. For the success of any treatment a proper diagnosis is very important. I hope this answer helps you.