Having pains on my right side Hurts but eases when

Patient

Q: Having pains on my right side. Hurts but eases when I don't move.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and not fully informative.

You have given a history of pain on the right side, which hurts on moving and eases when you do not move.

My thoughts:
Whether this is about the chest or abdomen, the pain coming on movement is an indication that you should see your Doctor.
He shall do a clinical evaluation, actual physical examination, investigations and give you prescription based treatment on better diagnosis.
For the success of any treatment a proper diagnosis is very important.

I hope this answer helps you.