Having severe pain under left ear and down the jaw

Patient : Having severe pain under left ear and down the jaw. Also have partial facial paralysis, can't raise left eyebrow, can't close left eye independent of right eye, while eating or talking left side of mouth does not open fully nor raise up while smiling.
Symptoms:  Pain, swelling, paralysis
Doctor :   Hi. Noted the history of having severe pain under left ear and down the jaw, partial facial paralysis, can't raise left eyebrow, can't close left eye independent of right eye, while eating or talking left side of mouth does not open fully nor raise up while smiling. This are the classical symptoms of left sided Facial paresis most probably due to herpes, hence giving you the severe pain. I would advise you to rush to the Doctor, preferably to an ENT so that a clinical evaluation, examination, investigations and proper management can be instituted. You also have to go for the prescription based medicines and regular follow-up. Also, go for facial exercises under the guidance of the physiotherapy. I hope this answer helps you.