Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Having sharp patn between sholder blades pain going down rig

Having sharp patn between sholder blades pain going down rig

Patient: Having sharp patn between sholder blades pain going down right arm feels like its being squeezed. Ive had. Small strokes. None of the signs like the doctors say. I do have stents in heart and left leg. I dont want to go to hospital if i dont have to. Help dont know what i should do

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.Sharp pains between the shoulder blades being referred to the ri ght arm must be taken seriously, Urgent ECG must be taken, with Eco and further cardiac tests. You have given all the positive history related to such a problem.If all the test related to the heart are normal only then we can think of esophagitis, cervical spondylitis and such causes.I hope this answers you query.