Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Having symsptoms of pregnancy.

Having symsptoms of pregnancy.

Patient: On the 15th of this mpnth i got what i thought was my period but that ended two days later then on the 19th i was spotting for two days it was pinkish in color and then a week later i got cramping around my uterus they felt just like period cramps am i pregnant

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Minor variations in the menstrual flow and duration like scant y flow, post menstrual spotting etc can be seen frequently due to hormonal fluctuations.Mild abdominal cramps can be seen in the middle of the month due to ovulation. Sometimes mild pelvic infection can also present with pain abdomen.So, if you want to rule out the possibility of pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test once.Take care.