Having trouble losing weight consistently

Q: I weigh about 210 pounds and am 5 feet 9 inches tall. I am about 60 pounds heavier than I used to be. I'm having trouble sticking to a routine to lose weight. My diet sucks as well! Any ideas you can help me with to lose weight?

A:   Please note that losing weight is a 100% change in lifestyle. This means consistently eating better, working out, etc. No magic formula exists to losing weight except burning more calories than you intake every single day. I suggest you start working out consistently and eating healthy. I know its easier said then done but its something you have to do if you want to lose the weight. Their is a great website out called that I think can help you stay consistent and help you lose those extra pounds. You can use the website to check in your workouts and healthy eating habits on a daily basis (which will make you accountable) and on top of that get rewarded not only physically but with monetary gift cards as well. Good luck in your endevaour Adam and I wish you the best of luck!