Hcg levels in early pregnancy

Patient : My first Hcg level was 51 at one day passed my pissed period and two days later my level was 147 is this okay?
Symptoms:  Pregnant, slight cramping
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the question. Yes the levels have increased from 51 to 147 indicating adequate rise of serum hcg levels by more than 66% which is satisfactory for an ongoing pregnancy. However it is too early to suggest anything. Please report to your physician after 2 weeks for a dating ultrasound scan to look for the viability of pregnancy and confirmation of fetal heart beat. I hope i have answered your query. wishing you safe pregnancy, regards