HCG Levels rising not doubling

Patient

Q: Do my levels HGC levels need to double every two days to ensure my prenancy is not eptopic? i am only 4 weeks pregnants and my levels gave been increasing but not quite double. i have had a molar and tubular pregnancy in the past and am being told i should take the pill to terminate the pregnancy solely on the fact my levels dont double exactly. has there been cases where the levels begin to drastically increase and the pregnancy is healthy? I feel all the symptoms i felt in my last pregnancy and really would like other opinions before making this big decision. thank you for your time

Symptoms:  i have felt nothing abnormal just the same symptoms i had when carrying my healthy 10 year old. the doctor was the cause of concern and is sugesting killing it
Doctor