He didnt tell me the condom came off

Patient

Q: I had sex on the last day of my period. The condom was stuck inside of me and i did not know for two weeks. Can i have a bad infection from the condom and could i be pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Condom being stuck inside is a common occurrence, but you should be careful since it carries risk for both infection, that at times may be severe, and pregnancy because the semen contained in stuck condom may have seeped into your uterus (keeping in mind that the life of the sperm is approximately 4 to 5 days inside you). You may want to visit your doctor to get it checked in case some part of the condom may still be stuck inside to produce infection sometime later.

Condom being stuck inside is a common occurrence, but you should be careful since it carries risk for both infection, that at times may be severe, and pregnancy because the semen contained in stuck condom may have seeped into your uterus (keeping in mind that the life of the sperm is approximately 4 to 5 days inside you). You may want to visit your doctor to get it checked in case some part of the condom may still be stuck inside to produce infection sometime later.