Head bobbing symptom

Patient : My mother (65yrs old), sister (39 yrs old) and myself (42 yrs) were comparing ailments the other day and found something odd. We all seem to have this weird head bobbing thing going on. Its not 100% of the time and is usually when we are concentrating on something, like watching TV, looking at the computer, listening to someone talk. Its like small *yes nods*. My sisters is really bad, she was talking to us and it happened. We all have brushed it off until now that we realized we ALL have it. Mom has Atrial Fibrulation(on coumadin) and High Blood Pressure (controlled) Sister nothing noteworthy and myself High Blood Pressure (controlled) I SWEAR mine *nods* to my heart beat but that sounds stupid and they said they didnt notice it like that (but they werent looking for it either) We all notice it, make ourselves stop and then move on. Any ideas?
Doctor :   According to your description, this seems to correspond with Tremor , which is Involuntary, rhythmic, repetitive oscilla tions that are not self-sustaining, it have been described a benign familial tremor that has a hereditary component. I recommend if these episodes continue and become worse you might get an evaluation by you PCP to rule out other neurologic disorders associated with involuntary movements.