Head Injury with Burning Sensation and some Hair loss

Patient

Q: I accidentally hit my head on the corner end of the cupboard (made of wood) in the kitchen. I was writing something on the kitchen sink when I lifted my head and accidentally banged it on the cupboard above my head. I didn't mark the exact timeframe but it happened between the first and second week of August 2015. Initially, I felt my whole head heated (as if it was on fire) on two separate occasions after the incident. Since then, I feel a burning sensation in that particular area where the head was hit, there is no physical bump but I feel a smoothness. In addition, I have lost more hair than usual. I'm not sure if the loss of hair is due to this blow to the head or if it is due to the shampoo/conditioner that I normally use. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Burning sensation on one side of the head (from time to time) with some loss of hair (moreso when I wash my hair)
Doctor