Head of the penis

Patient

Q: Hi, I have 17 years old and I have a problem. The head of my penis isn't hard enough, it's soft . I'm not sexually active and I don't know if it is a problem. The rest of the penis is hard. Thank you !

Doctor

A:   Your anxiety related to hardness of your penis and its head is understandable. However, the change you are experience in are natural and normal. As you grow, crossing adolescence, hardness would be better. Sexual experience later will make you understand better. What you have is not a problem!