Head trauma in a 14 months old boy from falling off a grocery store cart

Patient : My grandson fell out of a grocery cart onto his head 3 days ago.he still has a bump on his head should we be worried. the bump is toward the front of his head.He is 14 months old.
Doctor :   You should have watched him closely for the first 24-48 hours after the trauma and now,in the view that he did not lose consciousness there is no need to take him to the hospital, but  if you notice any change in his memory or state of consciousness, difficulty to awaken him, persistent and severe headache, seizures, balance problems, nausea or vomiting, If any of these symptoms show up, I strongly recommend that you should take him to the emergency room for a thoroughly evaluation in order to rule out any  possible life threatening condition consequence of the previous head trauma.