Headache after orgasm

Patient : Hi this is a little awkward but since one week ago when ever I almost orgasm I get the worst headache on my right side. This hasn't happened before but it's happened like 6 times in the last week. I am a female how can j stop it
Symptoms:  Worst headache of my life on the right side
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. This may be due to sudden changes in blood pressure during and shortly after orgasm. It may be a symptom of an underlying developing problem with your blood pressure. Given the onset of about a week, it may be possible this is an isolated incident which will resolve shortly, or you may need to have further testing of your blood pressure to see if you are prehypertensive. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com